Requesting a Transcript
At RHEMA Bible Training College , we try to make it as easy as possible for you to obtain a copy of your transcript. To request a transcript, you’ll need the following information:
• Your full legal name used at your graduation
• Your social security number (not required for international students)
• The years you attended RBTC Once you have this information, choose one of the following options:
3 Ways To Request:
1. To request your transcript online, click here to request your transcript online.
3. To fax your transcript request, see below for further instructions.
4. To mail your transcript request, see below for further instructions.
Faxing or Mailing A Transcript Request:
When you fax your transcript request, include the following information in writing (please do not leave the information on voicemail):
- Your full legal name used at your graduation (Note: For ladies, if your name has changed since you attended RHEMA, please be sure to include that information.)
- Your social security number (not required for international students)
- The years you attended RBTC
- The address where you would like the transcript to be mailed
- Your phone number in case we have any questions
- The transcript fee, which is $5 per year/per transcript. For example, if you attended RHEMA for two years, the fee would be $10.
If you attended for two years and want a student copy mailed to you AND an official copy mailed to your college, the fee would be $20. To expedite the process, you can pay the fee by credit card. Include your credit card number and expiration date, clearly print your name as it appears on your card, sign your name, and write the amount of your fee.
Also include permission for us to bill the fee to your card.
Our direct fax number is: (918) 251-0685.
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 50126
Tulsa, OK 74150-0126
Note: Transcripts mailed to the student will be student copies. Transcripts mailed to a college or university will be official copies.
As a general rule, most colleges require an official copy. Transcript requests normally take 7 days to be processed.