Rhema School of Itinerant Ministry (RSIM)
For those interested in traveling ministry such as evangelists, teachers, musicians, and missionaries, this program will help you better understand your calling and how to walk in it effectively. You’ll grow in the things of the Spirit while learning the scriptural, ethical, and proven methods and principles of conducting a traveling ministry. In the end, you’ll know not only how to start your ministry but how to keep it running strong.
RSIM Course Listing
See complete Itinerant Ministry Course List
What students are saying . . .
“As I went through this program, I found that my love for the lost increased greatly. And the practical tools we were given have become invaluable in my life and ministry.”—Rose W.
“This program allowed me to understand what I must have in place to start a ministry and keep it running. I now have the tools I need to effectively win souls for the Kingdom. I have also grown in the things of God and developed a deeper relationship with Him.”—Sai Y.
“This program challenged me in many ways and made me learn new ideas and concepts both on the spiritual side and the practical. I learned how unconditionally loved and accepted I am in Jesus Christ. And I also had the privilege of doing street evangelism. [I was able] to simply love on hurt and broken people and witness the power of God transform them in moments.”—Todor T.
Start application right here
- Learn the practical skills and get real answers from those who are, or who have been, in traveling ministry.
- Study the legal and business issues relevant to itinerant ministry.
- Understand the history and importance of evangelism, missions, and teaching.
- Discover how to present your message in a way that penetrates the hearts of those who hear.
- Examine effective and appropriate ways to raise support for a desired goal.